Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Scanlation Release] Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doragon
The Basket Case
Doragon

[Scanlation Release] Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge 1 Empty
PostSubject: [Scanlation Release] Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge 1   [Scanlation Release] Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge 1 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:53 am

Translator: Mamo
Cleaner: Doragon, t4kill
Typesetter: Doragon
Raw Provider: Spiritovod

Here's a new series that was shouted out some weeks ago about hair, curses, and more hair. I really don't know why the hell I picked this up, but I have no regrets, because I'm seeing some moe in further chapters as well as blood and all that kind of mindless crap. But before you look into this, please give your thanks to the following people for their contributions; Mamo for translating, Spiritovod for the raws, t4kill for shouldering the cleaning part, and me... for everything else. Oh, and don't just leech! Give us your virtual thanks by comment or you can talk to us at the website so we can get motivated or something. Also, inform me if you see anything wrong with the release so I can fix it asap. Anyways, enjoy~

Download | Read Online | Discuss

Last edited by Doragon on Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dbrscans.forumotion.net/
TaigaScans
Leech

PostSubject: Re: [Scanlation Release] Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge 1   [Scanlation Release] Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge 1 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:23 am

Thank you so much for releasing Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge, I were looking for it from a lot of time, I had lost all the hopes, and today I see that DBR released the 1st chapter :cheers:
Thank you so much, hoping to see the next one Wink
Back to top Go down
aereille
Leech
aereille

PostSubject: Re: [Scanlation Release] Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge 1   [Scanlation Release] Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge 1 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:23 pm

I can't wait to see the next chapter of this series and Livingstone. XD

and i guess, you've infect me enough with moe until i've cried especially waiting for this series... :rendeer:

thanks for the gracious hands that makes this scanlation available XP

[OT: i suppose i could make the 3rd ch cleaned by 17th Aug... it's my independence day. really sorry for the long pause. i'll somehow try to re-install or do sth about 'that'.]
Back to top Go down
http://aereille.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Scanlation Release] Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge 1   [Scanlation Release] Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Scanlation Release] Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge 1
Page 1 of 1