HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[Scanlation Release] Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doragon
The Basket Case

PostSubject: [Scanlation Release] Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge 1   Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:53 am

Translator: Mamo
Cleaner: Doragon, t4kill
Typesetter: Doragon
Raw Provider: Spiritovod

Here's a new series that was shouted out some weeks ago about hair, curses, and more hair. I really don't know why the hell I picked this up, but I have no regrets, because I'm seeing some moe in further chapters as well as blood and all that kind of mindless crap. But before you look into this, please give your thanks to the following people for their contributions; Mamo for translating, Spiritovod for the raws, t4kill for shouldering the cleaning part, and me... for everything else. Oh, and don't just leech! Give us your virtual thanks by comment or you can talk to us at the website so we can get motivated or something. Also, inform me if you see anything wrong with the release so I can fix it asap. Anyways, enjoy~

Download | Read Online | Discuss

Last edited by Doragon on Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dbrscans.forumotion.net/
TaigaScans
Leech

PostSubject: Re: [Scanlation Release] Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge 1   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:23 am

Thank you so much for releasing Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge, I were looking for it from a lot of time, I had lost all the hopes, and today I see that DBR released the 1st chapter :cheers:
Thank you so much, hoping to see the next one Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aereille
Leech

PostSubject: Re: [Scanlation Release] Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge 1   Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:23 pm

I can't wait to see the next chapter of this series and Livingstone. XD

and i guess, you've infect me enough with moe until i've cried especially waiting for this series... :rendeer:

thanks for the gracious hands that makes this scanlation available XP

[OT: i suppose i could make the 3rd ch cleaned by 17th Aug... it's my independence day. really sorry for the long pause. i'll somehow try to re-install or do sth about 'that'.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aereille.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Scanlation Release] Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge 1   

Back to top Go down

[Scanlation Release] Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1