HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Application to be the back-up translator for Seitokai no Ichizon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragonst
Translator

PostSubject: Application to be the back-up translator for Seitokai no Ichizon   Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:42 pm

Umm. Hello. I'm dragonst (duh.) and I'm currently a project translator for Toradora and Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu on Baka-Tsuki (light novel translation community, http://www.baka-tsuki.org). I recently read the Seitokai no Ichizon novels and found the series extremely interesting. After reading the first chapter of the manga version that you guys just released, I am officially in love with Seitokai no Ichizon. As such, I would like to be the back-up translator for the series, since there's already a main translator (kinda anti-climatic eh, but I'm already committed to two light novel series so I'll only be able to contribute as a substitute translator). I'm a native speaker for both chinese and english, and will be taking my JLPT grade 3 exam in december, so I would prefer to do chinese-english translations for now, but I won't mind taking a shot at japanese-english translations. For reference, my translated novel chapters are on the Baka-Tsuki site (same username), and I'll be more than happy to undertake any form of test that is required to join as a translator.

Looking back at what I've just written, it seems like a gross overkill to write so much just to join as a back-up translator Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doragon
The Basket Case

PostSubject: Re: Application to be the back-up translator for Seitokai no Ichizon   Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:25 pm

Quote :
I'm currently a project translator for Toradora
I love you.We'd love to have you as a substitute translator for Seitokai. But in a situation where we do need your help, I was wondering where we could contact you? Do you have irc?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dbrscans.forumotion.net/
dragonst
Translator

PostSubject: Re: Application to be the back-up translator for Seitokai no Ichizon   Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:12 am

Nope, don't use irc. You can contact me at hhzzhhzzh@gmail.com Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doragon
The Basket Case

PostSubject: Re: Application to be the back-up translator for Seitokai no Ichizon   Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:22 am

Argh, well you should. Frown

Edit: Added you in the translator's team. We'll contact you if something comes up. Oh, and you really should use irc, bro. Frown
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dbrscans.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to be the back-up translator for Seitokai no Ichizon   

Back to top Go down

Application to be the back-up translator for Seitokai no Ichizon
Page 1 of 1