Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oh good lord that was AWESOME

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rebmastu
Leech
rebmastu

Oh good lord that was AWESOME Empty
PostSubject: Oh good lord that was AWESOME   Oh good lord that was AWESOME EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:05 pm

(lol, newb, 'sup)

Just a bit of background information (it's a funny story, c'mon, work with me), I kinda work at this other scanlation group (name's not really important, lawl). THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW.

Anyway, I wake up this morning to a message from my QC, who was like, "Dude, I hate you so fucking bad right now," all frowny-faced and shit, so I'm like, "Wut" 'cause, yeah, what? And she's all "Well, we were gonna do Seitokai, right?" And I was like, ohyah, I kinda forgot about that, lawl. And she gets all sad faced and says "Somebody beat us to it!" And I'm like, well, crap. (Except kind of not, because that was mountains of text I didn't want to translate lolololol) So I found you guys, DL'd the chapter, and...

HOLY CRAP, I WAS BLOWN AWAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

In short: I'm so fucking glad you guys beat us to it, because that's probably one of the funniest translations, like, evar, and the edit job's pretty much fabulous, and HNNNRRRRFFFFFF. I'm gonna recommend you guys to all the cool cats I know, for reals.

(Oh, by the by, saw your policy on not mirroring, and kinda wanted to let you know that MangaFox is full of whores and they're already doing it, so you might want to bitch slap 'em with your policies or something.)

Last edited by rebmastu on Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hurrrrrr)
Back to top Go down
http://www.turtle-paradise.net
Doragon
The Basket Case
Doragon

Oh good lord that was AWESOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh good lord that was AWESOME   Oh good lord that was AWESOME EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:28 pm

tl;dr

lololololno.

Ima give those fagbags at mangafox a pimp slap. brb.
Back to top Go down
https://dbrscans.forumotion.net/

Oh good lord that was AWESOME
Page 1 of 1