Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Scanlation Release] Rotte no Omocha! Chapter 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doragon
The Basket Case
Doragon

[Scanlation Release] Rotte no Omocha! Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: [Scanlation Release] Rotte no Omocha! Chapter 1   [Scanlation Release] Rotte no Omocha! Chapter 1 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:42 am

Translator: Do Kesubei
Cleaner: DH18 (Aerielle)
Typesetter: Doragon
Proofreader: Doragon
Raw Provider: Finestela

And FINALLY we are able to release Rotte no Omocha chapter 1! Thanks a lot to Do Kesubei for agreeing to translate the first two chapters for us, and Finestela for providing the raws! Also, thanks to DH18 (Aerielle) for shouldering the cleaning part! Please thank them for their contributions. And as you may know, a certain group had released the first chapter with Do Kesubei's translation that was clearly reserved for us earlier on the week. Anyway, it was settled through pm, and they've apologized for that. Yet, some of you may have already read it through their release and our surprise was ruined. Oh well. If you see anything wrong with the release, please notify us so we can fix it asap!

And with less relevant and significance, it's my birthday. Yaaaaay. I doubt that anyone cares so I'll be celebrating it alone with a cup of instant noodles and a cupcake with a candle on top beside me. Oh, and don't ask me how old I am. Please. Just don't.

Download | Read Online | Discuss

Last edited by Doragon on Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dbrscans.forumotion.net/
sayaman
Leech

PostSubject: Re: [Scanlation Release] Rotte no Omocha! Chapter 1   [Scanlation Release] Rotte no Omocha! Chapter 1 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:13 am

thanks for taking up this series Very Happy and Happy Birthday.
Back to top Go down
aereille
Leech
aereille

PostSubject: Re: [Scanlation Release] Rotte no Omocha! Chapter 1   [Scanlation Release] Rotte no Omocha! Chapter 1 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:21 pm

^(OT: don't be so pessimistic, there is still individuals that cares about you Smile)

YEAY! finally released! I'm curious what'll happen next/// 🐰

it's a bit embarrassing to see the scanlated pages that you cleaned... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://aereille.deviantart.com
Caracarn
Leech

PostSubject: Re: [Scanlation Release] Rotte no Omocha! Chapter 1   [Scanlation Release] Rotte no Omocha! Chapter 1 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:35 pm

quite the amusing chapter, downloaded it like right after it came out... and just ran across it on my psp the other day and was like hmmm...what was this about?*reads*..."oh yeah I remember downloading it cuz it sounded cool!"... anyways...looking forward to more ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Scanlation Release] Rotte no Omocha! Chapter 1   [Scanlation Release] Rotte no Omocha! Chapter 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Scanlation Release] Rotte no Omocha! Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1