Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Irregular Releases?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LordQua
Leech

Irregular Releases? Empty
PostSubject: Irregular Releases?   Irregular Releases? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:06 am

Hello! I've had a question about the releases of this series. I read on a bunch of different forums that ToraDora is an Irregular Release manga...what does that mean? I thought it ran in Dengeki Daioh as a monthly release. However, after noticing the strange dates of releases, how often does the author release the new chapters of the series? 2 volumes in 2 years? That seems really strange to me.

I'm not trolling about releases, I'm just naturally curious Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doragon
The Basket Case
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Irregular Releases?   Irregular Releases? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:12 am

ToraDora! is a monthly series. Every month, a chapter is published from Dengeki Daioh's magazine. What may be irregular would be the scanlation release, but not the monthly basis. Currently, I don't know much about the tankobons. I think a volume gets published annually, but that's just me. Feel free to ask if you have anymore questions.
Back to top Go down
https://dbrscans.forumotion.net/
LordQua
Leech

PostSubject: Re: Irregular Releases?   Irregular Releases? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:30 pm

I see. Thank you for your reply. I guess I'm spoiled with weekly releases, monthly releases make me sad hahahaha.

We're only about halfway through the 2nd volume of the light novel... and there's 10 novels...D: this project will take years...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Irregular Releases?   Irregular Releases? Empty

Back to top Go down

Irregular Releases?
Page 1 of 1