Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application to be the back-up translator for Seitokai no Ichizon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonst
Translator
dragonst

Application to be the back-up translator for Seitokai no Ichizon Empty
PostSubject: Application to be the back-up translator for Seitokai no Ichizon   Application to be the back-up translator for Seitokai no Ichizon EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:42 pm

Umm. Hello. I'm dragonst (duh.) and I'm currently a project translator for Toradora and Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu on Baka-Tsuki (light novel translation community, http://www.baka-tsuki.org). I recently read the Seitokai no Ichizon novels and found the series extremely interesting. After reading the first chapter of the manga version that you guys just released, I am officially in love with Seitokai no Ichizon. As such, I would like to be the back-up translator for the series, since there's already a main translator (kinda anti-climatic eh, but I'm already committed to two light novel series so I'll only be able to contribute as a substitute translator). I'm a native speaker for both chinese and english, and will be taking my JLPT grade 3 exam in december, so I would prefer to do chinese-english translations for now, but I won't mind taking a shot at japanese-english translations. For reference, my translated novel chapters are on the Baka-Tsuki site (same username), and I'll be more than happy to undertake any form of test that is required to join as a translator.

Looking back at what I've just written, it seems like a gross overkill to write so much just to join as a back-up translator Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Doragon
The Basket Case
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Application to be the back-up translator for Seitokai no Ichizon   Application to be the back-up translator for Seitokai no Ichizon EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:25 pm

Quote :
I'm currently a project translator for Toradora
I love you.We'd love to have you as a substitute translator for Seitokai. But in a situation where we do need your help, I was wondering where we could contact you? Do you have irc?
Back to top Go down
https://dbrscans.forumotion.net/
dragonst
Translator
dragonst

PostSubject: Re: Application to be the back-up translator for Seitokai no Ichizon   Application to be the back-up translator for Seitokai no Ichizon EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:12 am

Nope, don't use irc. You can contact me at hhzzhhzzh@gmail.com Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doragon
The Basket Case
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Application to be the back-up translator for Seitokai no Ichizon   Application to be the back-up translator for Seitokai no Ichizon EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:22 am

Argh, well you should. Frown

Edit: Added you in the translator's team. We'll contact you if something comes up. Oh, and you really should use irc, bro. Frown
Back to top Go down
https://dbrscans.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to be the back-up translator for Seitokai no Ichizon   Application to be the back-up translator for Seitokai no Ichizon Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to be the back-up translator for Seitokai no Ichizon
Page 1 of 1